Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Why Pro Photos?

Do you really dislike shooting your product? I know I've heard many complain that it's time to do product photos again.

Ever wondered if you should hire a photographer to do your product photography? Here are just a few reasons why you should hire a professional photographer. 

1. Your product is high quality with a price tag to match! Show your customers the quality of your product through quality photos. Blurry, poorly lit, and busy photos can really turn a customer away. 

 

2. You don't enjoy taking photographs anyways, right? 

 

3. Someone else photographing and editing your photos allows more time for you to create more product. And besides, creating is what you enjoy. 


 4. You create. Photographers photograph. 

 
5. Photographers have the equipment to make your product look amazing. From high quality cameras, to lighting, light filters, props, and editing, they've got what it takes! 


 If you are creating a product that can be reproduced easily, product photography can be a great added value to you! Crystal Gayle Photography now offers different levels of product photography to work with your budget and shop needs. 


Want to have a test run to see if a photographer is the way to go for you?  The first 10 people to convo me can send me 1 product that I'll photograph on a white or black background (you choose) with possibility of using one prop.  Shipping will be on your tab, but 3-5 photos will be FREE! But it's only for the first 10 to message me!!!!!

16 comments:

A M said...

You're always trying to tempt me w/ your product photography!! And very tempting it is but all my products are OOAK. Wish I could tho :(

Jocelyn Friis said...

What a great deal! It's are gonna be snapped up fast!

Bill Guest said...

Great deal and a GREAT Photographer!!! i love your work!!

Krysthle Poitras said...

Wow! This is amazing :D I might just take you up on that offer!

I love your photography too :D

xoxo Krys

Little Hill Jewelry said...

I bet people jump all over this offer! You're such a skilled photographer, who could resist :)

Symbolic Imports said...

Crystal does amazing work! I couldn't believe how great of a job she did with some of my products.

Arlene said...

Beautiful photography. You will get a lot of offers this, Crystal.

nancy's crystal fantasies jewelry said...

Beautiful photographs!

Alta Skincare said...

Great opportunity!
Thank you very much!

Alex De Haro said...

WOnderful photos Crystal! Sure you will get a bunch of replies!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Your work is stunning Crystal!

Linda Blatchford said...

Have to convo you. Now

Cheryl Parrott Jewelry said...

What a fantastic way to give your shop the professional look. Your photography is fabulous!

Dorene Nowatzke said...

Great work! I so need your help!

Rachel Medina said...

Crystal, your work is always professional and definitely worth the investment.

Dana Haddon said...

I love your work! :)