Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Branding

As many of you know, I've been working on branding my business.  I started with a new banner and avi for my etsy shop...

In the mean time, I was reading about branding and such and decided to change up a few more things.

So, here's where I need your help.  I'm looking to redo my business card and can't decide what I like best.  I have been toying with the idea of adding red into the card as I'm going to accent my packages in red that customers receive.  I do have a few favorites, but would love your input! Please leave a comment with which is your favorite and why!




4. 


16 comments:

Gina Crane said...

I like #1. It just seemed to "Pop" out more to me, and the words caught my eye immediately.

MARIA JOSE said...

I LOVE #4

Janet G said...

I like #4 and #6.

Knowing that you will have some red ribbon in your packaging I think it is important to lace that throughout all of your branding.

PLUS the red is a nice pop of color to draw attention. Otherwise just black and white really doesn't draw that attention

Jocelyn Friis said...

#3

BijiBijoux said...

I like #3 and 4 :) Good luck!

pop art pet portraits said...

I like #5 But, with placement of 4's photo prints, pillows etc and the camera moved up to fill the white space in the red leaf.

Serpil Güneysu said...

I like #4 and #6! Good luck:)

Krysthle Poitras said...

I like no 6 the image is not overshadowed by the background design and your layout is balanced.

Michelle said...

#4 Simple with a pop of red.

Alex De Haro said...

#6 It's in line with your shop logo and the longer lines in red make a nice contrast, not as overwhelming as in 5, but more noticeable than 4. Draws your attention to the camera...

Deb said...

It's number 4 for me.

Just Add Jewelry said...

#1. the red is very distracting on the card and you see it more than you see the important info that's on there.

Symbolic Imports said...

I am not a big fan of the red. My favorite is #1 but if you have to use red I would go with #6

Arlene said...

I like #4!

Lisa van Heerden said...

I like #6 the best!

SmileyKit Creations said...

I like #6 and #3 in this order :)