Here are my goals for 2012:
1. Putting God and family before business. I still want to promote a bit every day, but I need to put other things in my life first and trust that this will still all stay together and go places!
2. Reach 400 sales by December 31,2012.
3. Have at least 100 items listed in my shop.
4. Listing a new print each week-meaning getting out there with my camera!
5. Find a target market and go with it.
6. Have a successful shop over haul!
7. Read through the Bible in the year.
Some of these goals are similar to last year. I need to work harder at them as I did not achieve them last year.
I know 2012 will be busy with the care of four children rather than two, and also with a move coming up, but I'm going to try my best to organize my time, duties, and home. Hopefully this will help in being successful in all aspects!
Thank you to all my customers, the promotional frenzy team and my fans for another good year!