Wednesday 25 July 2012

Revisiting 2012 Goals

Here are this years goals...
1. Putting God and family before business.  I still want to promote a bit every day, but I need to put other things in my life first and trust that this will still all stay together and go places!
2. Reach 400 sales by December 31,2012.
3. Have at least 100 items listed in my shop.
4. Listing a new print each week-meaning getting out there with my camera!
5. Find a target market and go with it.
6. Have a successful shop over haul!
7. Read through the Bible in the year.


1. I hope I'm doing good with it. I try to do things for my family and get things done rather than going to my camera or etsy shop first.

2. This one is going to need a lot of work. Of cours I can't push the sales to happen.

3. I've got 160 right now and working towards 300+

4. I did a batch of new onesi so listing a new one almost every day but have not been doing a new one each week

5. Still working on finding the target market.

6. Still working on the shop over haul...over haul number two for this year actually.

7. I've started with reading through the Bible. Haven't been reading every day but I can see that this one should get fulfilled


Alright, time to get more house work and such done. Maybe I can do a few more photos later today too :)

12 comments:

MagicByLeah said...

Crystal,
Wow you are an amazing woman. Kids, Family, shop... good luck reaching your goals. You will always be super-woman to me

New England Quilter said...

A very nice reflection on progress towards this year's goals. Good Luck as you continue to work on them!
Amy

Linda B said...

Good goals and it looks like you're achieving some. Congrats!

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Excellent goals... all requiring hard work!

ariella42 said...

It sounds like you're making a lot of progress toward your goals - keep up the good work!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Your goals are great and you are doing so good with them.. we all could take some lessons from you.

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Congrats on the things you have finished and good luck for the remainders! :)

I should write some goals out at the start of the year. I always forget lol.

Goal number 1: remember to write goals. LOL

Deb said...

UniqueCozyTreasures - It great that you are making such good progress with your goals.

Ruth said...

You are accomplishing your goals in a timely manner given how busy your life has been. Be patient with yourself, family should always come first :)

Unknown said...

Great goals! Keep up the good work, and keep us updated!

Mandee said...

Goals are so important. Not only to accomplish, but I feel they are so important just to make. It makes you strive and not give up hope.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are right on target, and whatever happens remember that you don't need to be too hard on yourself to know that you are living a life loving God. :) x