Here are this years goals...
1. Putting God and family before business. I still want to promote a bit every day, but I need to put other things in my life first and trust that this will still all stay together and go places!
2. Reach 400 sales by December 31,2012.
3. Have at least 100 items listed in my shop.
4. Listing a new print each week-meaning getting out there with my camera!
5. Find a target market and go with it.
6. Have a successful shop over haul!
7. Read through the Bible in the year.
1. I hope I'm doing good with it. I try to do things for my family and get things done rather than going to my camera or etsy shop first.
2. This one is going to need a lot of work. Of cours I can't push the sales to happen.
3. I've got 160 right now and working towards 300+
4. I did a batch of new onesi so listing a new one almost every day but have not been doing a new one each week
5. Still working on finding the target market.
6. Still working on the shop over haul...over haul number two for this year actually.
7. I've started with reading through the Bible. Haven't been reading every day but I can see that this one should get fulfilled
Alright, time to get more house work and such done. Maybe I can do a few more photos later today too :)