Wednesday 27 October 2010

New Product

I've introduced a new product in my shop!  I'm now offering my prints on an aluminum base. 

The smaller sizes need to be either framed or displayed on a stand, while the larger sizes (starting at 8x10) come with a sawtooth hanger and bumpers to protect your wall.  An additional backer can be added to the back to make it stand off the wall as these are very thin prints.  Multiple prints can also be joined together with jumper rings and then hung from a bar making a wall mural.
 They are available in the following sizes:
  4x6
  5x7
  8x8
  8x10
10x20
11x14
12x12
14x18
16x16
16x20
20x20
20x24
20x30
24x24
24x30

They are available in four different finishes:
**gloss white
**matte white
**gloss clear
**matte clear

On the clear finishes, any part of the print that is white will not be printed, thus showing the aluminum through on the print!  These look really great and I've received a lot of great feedback on them!  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!  The Aluminum prints make great gifts for the hard to shop for person at Christmas.

No comments: