Friday 22 October 2010

Weekend Sale

Sale is over!  Thanks to all those participated!  Look for more sales and new product in the near future!

All individual and four pack greeting cards are buy one get one free (of equal or lesser value).  Please purchase the more expensive one and let me know in message to seller which one you'd like for the free one.

All Calendars are only $20 with purchase of two or more!

All prints are buy two get one free (of equal or lesser value)!  Please list free choice in message to seller.

Also, I only have 10 spots left in this giveaway!  Be sure to enter quick!

ALL PRINTS PURCHASED THIS WEEKEND WILL BE ORDERED MONDAY MORNING AND SHIPPED WITHIN A FEW DAYS!

5 comments:

bagsofblessing said...

Hope you r solo promo went well. Sorry I missed it!

Jill Q said...

Good luck w/ your sale!
~jQ jewelry designs

thefinaltouch said...

great sale! AMAZING WORK! i found this link from the forum on etsy. I am now your new follower. I hope you have a lovly weekend!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your sale, I love your photography. I am sorry I missed it last night, I have been sick all week.

Giftbearer said...

Beautiful photos! Hope you make lots of sales!