Well, I've come further than I expected to with selling photography and it's not even been one year!
Here are my goals for 2011 in my business:
1. Reach 100 sales by February 9, 2011 (etsyversary)
2. Have at least 100 items listed in my shop at all times.
3. Introduce new products with my photography.
4. Double my sales in 2011 (so reaching an average of 14 sales per month).
5. Listing a new print each week-meaning getting out there with my camera!
6. Putting God and family before business. I still want to promote a bit every day, but I need to put other things in my life first and trust that this will still all stay together and go places!
I'm looking forward to purchasing a new lens in the near future which will also provide for new types of photography coming in my shop!
Thank you to everyone who supported my in 2010 with encouragement, promotions, and also making purchases!
If there's anything you'd like to see in 2011, please let me know and I'll do my best to do what I can for my customers!