Monday 27 December 2010

Goals For 2011

Well, I've come further than I expected to with selling photography and it's not even been one year!

Here are my goals for 2011 in my business:

1. Reach 100 sales by February 9, 2011 (etsyversary)
2. Have at least 100 items listed in my shop at all times.
3. Introduce new products with my photography.
4. Double my sales in 2011 (so reaching an average of 14 sales per month).
5. Listing a new print each week-meaning getting out there with my camera!
6. Putting God and family before business.  I still want to promote a bit every day, but I need to put other things in my life first and trust that this will still all stay together and go places!

I'm looking forward to purchasing a new lens in the near future which will also provide for new types of photography coming in my shop!

Thank you to everyone who supported my in 2010 with encouragement, promotions, and also making purchases! 

If there's anything you'd like to see in 2011, please let me know and I'll do my best to do what I can for my customers!

20 comments:

Lavender Starlight said...

those are great goals!

Unknown said...

Great Goals Crystal. I look forward to helping you reach them through the FRENZY.

Dee said...

Ooh, I should add photography to my list too. Really need to work on that. Yours is already great, but I'm sure you will enjoy working with a new lens! Good luck!

petitehermine said...

Those are great goals! Your photography is great and I hope you achieve everything you want :) Happy New Year!

Jill Q said...

Best of luck reaching all your goals for 2011. I know you can do it!

~jQjewelrydesigns

cheeky rose said...

great goals and wishing you every success for 2011

Enid said...

You have gave me an idea > I need a new product or a new line! Thanks!
Good Luck with your goals,
Enid

BijiBijoux said...

I wish you the best for this coming year with lot of sales! So you can buy new lens and get even better photos:)

asdesigns said...

I think those are great goals and I hope that you achieve them all this upcoming year.

bountyofbeads said...

Fantastic Goals, Good Luck in 2011.

bountyofbeads said...

Fantastic goals, our promotional frenzy is definitely going to help us all reach our goals.

Linda B said...

Crystal, your photography is wonderful. I love the bookmark I bought from you.

I hope we can reach our goals together on frenzy.

Giftbearer said...

Wonderful goals! I love your close-ups of animals and macro flowers and would love to see more of those!

The calendars are a great product and I hope you'll do more of those too!

Marcene said...

you have a beautiful blog page and reachable goals so go girl

Lbtoyos said...

I feel you have really real goals, so I wish you that all get true in 2011!!!

Fascia Berlin said...

Terrific Goals! Hoping you reach them and enjoy the process getting there!

Christie Cottage said...

Great goals!

Stop by my blog post today for more ways to get your shop "out there".

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

I am following your blog now too :-)

<><

Elizabeth said...

awesome goals. good luck with your photos!
Elizabeth
www.turtlexiii.etsy.com

Unknown said...

I can not wait to see what you have for 2011!! Good luck :)

Unknown said...

Great goals - putting God and family first is a important one!