Wednesday 12 October 2011

Guessing Game

So, last night at the bnr, a few shops had an idea and I've been running with all sorts of ideas on how to go through with this baby guessing game.

So here are some ideas and I want your input (thanks CamillesCloset and Galla15 for getting my wheels going)!

*Looking to collect prizes from a variety of shops.  I'd need a photo, description and value of the prize.

*Needing ideas on whether to run this as a bnr or how you get a ticket to guess (guessing date babies will be born, time, weights, lengths and genders.)

*If we run this as a bnr, we'd need help curating it....and need to decide when to do this.

I think this could bring in lots of bnr sales because people love free stuff...and the more we'd promote it, the more people we could get involved!

The person with the closest guesses would win all the prizes!


So.....what are your thoughts?  Let me know if you think this would be fun and you'd like to participate!

15 comments:

Lostlemonade said...

This sounds like fun! Yes, BNR, I would help curate and donate a gift for the winner!

Jessica Brown said...

Love it, sounds like a great idea, I'm in!

Kathleen said...

Yup sounds like lots of fun... count me in... I can send convo's and donate a prize...

Michelle said...

Sounds interesting... I'd be able to donate a prize.

BorneoBatikraft said...

This sounds complicated x_X but FUN :D

Symbolic Imports said...

Sounds like fun. I'd be up for donating and curating!

evey said...

sounds fun. I would donate a zine for sure.

Linda B said...

I'm excited for you about the babies, sorry, but I'm not interested in participating. It's a great idea, though.

Hope it's a success.

Lori Bergmann said...

Sounds like a great event! I won't be able to participate, but I hope you all have loads of fun with it! *Ü*

saraelynch said...

sound's a bit complicated but also fun. why not? I'd donate. : )

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Sounds interesting!!!

Denise and Melina said...

Sounds like a great idea. Keep us updated!

Unknown said...

Such a great idea! Count me in!!! I am your newest follower! =)

Southern Mom Finds said...

I'll help!

magdamagda said...

OMG! This will be something for your babies to remember!:))And for the winner, of course;)